Wednesday 27 March 2024

TO HIM....

 It’s all the same, isn't it  

different font different appearance 

it always came back to one thing 

I am trying to move on love

it’s not easy for me 

to be loved by you 

To live in your memories the warmth that you gave.

Now I am so cold, there is no warmth on the cold nights

th warmth only you can give me 

am forever lost in pain and anguish 

waiting for the season where we’re going find each other 

I know there is no coming back 

but my heart wants to hear that 

Whenever I hear a notification sound on my phone

I rush to pick it up just to realise it’s not yours and it never will be 

I manage to think about you every day even when I don’t want to

maybe living in a faraway country doesn’t make this easy love

it just makes things worse

when am I gonna be loved exactly like the way you did

you were all that I needed in my life

but just like it, every good thing in my life has an expiry 

the same way how you decided to step out of my life.....................



No comments:

Post a Comment

TO HIM....

  It’s all the same, isn't it    different font different appearance   it always came back to one thing   I am trying to move on love it...

Bliss of solitude