Friday 1 March 2024

FEELING BLUE


On a fine day, life feels exhausting 

the energy to live 

the energy to love are all fact leaving me 

it feels so hard just to be myself

I feel like I haven’t been myself lately

it feels like this year I changed into a different person

people who knew me before would relate to me better

I became approachable 

I became confident 

became happy 

still, there’s this void in me that torments me 

till today

those days when I was trapped helpless


I overcame those 

still some unwanted memories 

haunt me

this year made me understand a lot more than what I see

A shoulder to lean on to cry is all that I crave 

but it is so hard to depend on someone

scared of what he would think

scared of thinking 

am I too much

scared that he’ll leave me if I show my vulnerability

mentally I want to be easier 

but it’s so hard to trust to love 

to be vulnerable


all I ever heard from my past acquaintances 

those words torment me today 

how much he said I am the problem

Sometimes in love we are too blind to notice

the red flags of our love

when people who see it warn us 

we often doesn’t mind them 

we try to push them away for love

we never know what awaits us 

whom to trust who not to

we are blind and dumb in love

we often see the best in our patners than their flaws


No comments:

Post a Comment

TO HIM....

  It’s all the same, isn't it    different font different appearance   it always came back to one thing   I am trying to move on love it...

Bliss of solitude