Friday 1 March 2024

Losing myself while loving him

Babe am standing at the doorstep of your heart.

For the moment you let me in

Without seeking answers to "Is she the one or"

While looking out for yourself, in the past hurt

You are hurting me 

Every word you say 

wounds deep in my heart

The wounds are live and the hurt still remains



After you find all your answers maybe then you will realize

just like how everyone did 

after going from my life

hitting a certain point in life they realize 

damn that girl actually loved me

By that time it'll be so late 

and she might not be 

the same person you loved before



I am that 'in-between'' person

the one you think is the one for you

but you'll choose another person over me

it always happened and it will continue 



I always end up ruining myself in all that hurt 

I end up killing myself while healing people

I healed a lot of people and they 

mentally ruin me ...


                                                                                                                               01/03/2024





No comments:

Post a Comment

TO HIM....

  It’s all the same, isn't it    different font different appearance   it always came back to one thing   I am trying to move on love it...

Bliss of solitude