Friday 1 March 2024

Imagination

 Imagination 

The smell of you is fading in my mind 

I am drawn to it but I held back 

I love the way you look at me 

The love and lust in your eyes 

The way you look at me the power of your eyes that look at me like it want to tear me apart 

The thirst you had when u look at me 

I remember the times when you held me close

We used to dream of a future together

Just us making a family


With lot of love and nothing but love 

The promises that was kept at bay 

Empty promises felt good for a long tym

Just like all the other men are you leaving me in the dirt 

When you said you couldn't keep your hands in control

When ur eyes said all you want to do was to see get lost in me 

I beleived you I gave me to you trusting you 

I was just a choice for you not the only option

You words soothed my scars which bled a long tym 

I didn't know they meant nothing to you

You just wanted me for nothing but my body 

You never even said I love you 

I was a fool to love you knowing all these 

I need you 


Whenever I miss you I remember those things 

You said those thing you made made me wanna feel it

I always remember the time we talked for hours

With nothing to say we just enjoyed the silence that stayed between us 

Just like the distance between a period and a new sentence

The silence said a lot of things that you could never say to me 

The silence between your words said that you needed me 

You needed my love 

The silence was indeed long enough to make me forget who I am 

The silence grew stronger and deeper and eventually

It said 'you are a burden'

But what

I listened to the silence between your love 

Which asked me to stay never regret 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO HIM....

  It’s all the same, isn't it    different font different appearance   it always came back to one thing   I am trying to move on love it...

Bliss of solitude