Tuesday 6 July 2021

MY LIGHT

The moment you left me years before,
I was living my life as in hell 
The moments of us together
The love we shared 
Everything vanished as memories.
Then you came back after years,
My life blossomed once again
Flowers regrew on the drought land
The vanished memories of us came back all of a sudden 
My life was happy again
But I couldn't love you because
I was scared will you leave in darkness as you left me years ago,
You were the light to my life and the light was gone at the moment you left me,
I am used to living in darkness than expecting light would always be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO HIM....

  It’s all the same, isn't it    different font different appearance   it always came back to one thing   I am trying to move on love it...

Bliss of solitude