Friday 9 July 2021

darkness

The void space in my mind 
Is filled with emotions that are extinct
Enjoyment, love those feelings are nothing but just irrelevant phrases to me,
I lost the purpose of those phrases from my life, the void space in my mind is filled with suffering, misery, pain, anger and so on. The darkness around me accompanied me all these years and they are responsible for my existence. Maybe they are accountable for what I am now through all the darkness striving to see the fragile inch of light inside me. They made me feel powerful than ever and able to overcome anything that will clench me up in future

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO HIM....

  It’s all the same, isn't it    different font different appearance   it always came back to one thing   I am trying to move on love it...

Bliss of solitude